2016 has been a busy year, a lot of changes happened to me. I:
- gained some experience about how to deal and manage very large storage clusters during my internship,
- met very nice people, and some others way less interesting,
- founded my own company,
- went to Tallinn,
- went to Helsinki,
- gave a talk at La Nuit du Hack along with jvoisin about Tails,
- moved to Montréal and discovered new feelings at -30°C,
- have contributed more to the Tor network and started new Tor relays and bridges
- released AdwCleaner v6, with a lot of new users (and I have major plans for it in 2017),
- got a job to do interesting things,
- went to San Francisco,
- (hopefully) went to school for the (very last fucking) time ever.
2016 was full of surprises with too many nights without sleeping but with major accomplishments (at least I consider them like that). I learnt a lot, including in non-IT stuff.
I think it was a better year but also a more complicated than the previous one.
I hope to see you all well in 2017 with new challenges!